Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's all new

It's finally here.  The 2010 football season.  Granted, it's been here for a couple weeks as of the writing of this post, but it's here.  New for this year:  the whole blog.  I've changed the colors, deleted some stuff and have made it my goal to write at least once a week each week of the NFL regular and post season.  It will only be about football.  If you want deep insight into other stuff, you're not going to find it here.  If you want to know more about me and my family (beyond football stuff), ain't happenin' here.  

The blog is titled "The CFW", as you can plainly see.  What does it stand for?  "The Closet Football Writer"  That's what I am.  A fan of the game and specific teams within that game.  I give my thoughts on the NFL (more specifically the NFC North division), College (more specifically Michigan and the Big Ten Conference) and a couple of high schools (more specifically my Alma mater Bradford and it's arch rival Tremper).  I may occasionally throw some fantasy football stuff in there.  These are my thoughts.  Some of them are stupid, some of them are pure genius but most of them fall in between.

I do make my picks for each game in the NFL.  It will simply be who I think is going to win.  I don't consider the spread, so if you're a gambling person, you may not want to use my picks.  Everyone else, have it at.  And if you take my picks and win money with them, how about throwin' me a bone, heh?

That's it for the introduction to this blog.  Have fun reading it, or don't, I can't force you to do either.  Leave any and as many comments as you want.  I may respond to them, but I probably won't.  I will delete any comments that I think are crude in nature, contain swearing and/or have nothing to do with the particular blog post.  Why?  The answer to that has nothing to do with football (refer to the top as to why I will not be answering my own question).

Happy Football! 

1 comment:

  1. You can still make me laugh out loud David. I love that. Now, you need to look at my Dawgs (Who reallly messed up last year) And tell me what you think Lanta will do?

    ReplyDelete